Our Data Management Process
One of the first questions people usually ask us is, “What exactly do you guys do?” Our answer in its most basic form is data management. But when it comes down to it, we do so much more than that, which is why we have become so successful when over 80% of the business intelligence industry fails. While data management is at the heart of everything we do, here are some of the other things you can expect us to do when you let us help you grow your business.
We Understand Your Needs
- We sit down with your company’s decision-makers to determine what your company wants to do and how they want to use your data to make that happen.
- We study your company and your data, then we discuss with you exactly how we can help you use data in more efficient ways, focus on what’s most important, and grow your company.
- We communicate to you the specifics of the project, including how long it will take us to accomplish it, what exactly it will do, and how much money it will cost.
We Create a Solution
- Once we have a good idea as to what your company does, what you want it to do, and how you want to use data to achieve your goals, we will recommend some data management plans to solve the problems.
- We create quick, small-scale prototypes so you can literally see how our programs will meet your needs.
- We then scale the prototypes to be a fully supported system that will serve as an invaluable tool for your company.
We Make Your Data Work for You
- We transfer your data to the new system where it will be more useful and powerful.
- We organize your data into an accessible and adaptable format, enabling you to quickly and easily access the data you need to and build new tools to meet any needs or challenges that arise.
- We load your data into an intuitive, user-friendly dashboard that analyzes your data and makes decisions clearer so you can turn your data into money, growth, and success.
We Test the System’s Reliability
- We test your new system to make sure it can handle all of the data, all future data, and any unexpected stresses. We also test to ensure the integrity and security of the data.
- We train your employees on how to use the software and let them test it by using it during their normal day.
- We give you full access to the software so you can start to benefit from it. We believe in continuous, rapid improvement, so we work with you to evolve your system with your needs and opportunities.